Monday, June 1, 2009

First Day of Daycare...and first experience with ducks!

Today Bennett started daycare. It was a pretty emotional time for Matt and I. When we arrived at our provider's house, all the other kids were super excited and kept shouting "Baby Bennett! Baby Bennett!" :) Matt and I stayed for a while to watch Bennett get acclamated and then said our goodbyes. I of course called twice during the day to talk with Angela (our provider) to ask how Bennett was doing and even visited over my lunch break. When I got there over lunch, he was having some fun floor play time with Angela while the other kids were taking their naps. He was very happy and seemed to be enjoying himself...which made me feel SO much better!! I was more than ready to pick him up after work and was thrilled to hear that everything went well. It was so hard being away from him during the day, but I am confidant that he will do well in Angela's care. After we left Angela's, we met Sherry, Mason, Emma and Grammy at Loose Park to feed the ducks. Here are some picture from his first day.



Sad Mommy, Bennett, and Elliott the Elephant.


Daddy and Bennett before we left.


Bennett and his new friend Maddie.


Posing with the comfy lion.


Grammy and Mason at Loose Park.


Mason loved feeding the ducks!


We ran out of bread so fast!


Bennett's first experience with ducks. He's a pretty cool customer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment