Monday, June 29, 2009
17 weeks! Bennett visits the pool!
17 weeks! What is new in Bennett's world? He is "eating" his hands like crazy and smiling/laughing/cooing up a storm! Bennett still hasn't rolled over yet...but he is still trying! This weekend Bennett visited the pool twice! I love summer, and it is even more fun with a little dude to play with! Matt and I think Bennett really enjoyed the pool. The first day out he was pretty tired and had his eyes closed a lot of the time...he was pretty relaxed in the warm water! The second time around Bennett was acting like an "old pro" and loved splashing. I even spotted him kicking his little legs. He was stylin' in his new swimming trunks and sun caps! I took tons of pictures...and posted plenty! :) Bennett also joined Matt and I at our friend Joe's wedding reception! He was a hit amongst all of our friends... he was certainly "one of the guys." Bennett got passed around plenty that night and didn't cry once! He did great and Matt and I loved showing him off! Here are some pictures from this week...he is so photogenic!
17 weeks! Please enjoy the next few pics from his photo session...aka "the many faces of Benny Boy."
Just hanging out with one foot flexed and one foot pointed...his usual stance. He's been rockin' this look since birth. He has great toes.
Whoa! Happy dance!
Happy camper face.
Bennett and I just before getting into the pool.
Family photo...we need to get him some little sunglasses!
Bennett and Matt enjoying the swimming pool. Notice Bennett's eyes are closed. Very relaxed.
Matt and Bennett bouncing in the water.
The next Michael Phelps? He is showing nice form.
Mommy time!
He even liked eating his hands in the water!
Warming up after his swim with a nice snack...
What a sweet little guy.
He's pretty awesome!
After the pool relaxing in his Boppy. Just playing with his toes.
Family pic at the wedding reception. Bennett is wearing his Polo onesie...like father like son. :)
One last pic from the reception. He was such a GOOD boy!
Day 2 at the pool...still hungry! :)
Bennett lounging pre-water... sporting his new trunks and hat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment