Saturday, June 6, 2009

14 weeks...first parade!

Fourteen weeks!!! It's crazy to think how much Bennett has grown and how he is changing! Bennett is smiling all the time (which you will see in these pictures), laughing, cooing, and talking like crazy! He also loves to pull himself into the standing position on our laps and LOVES to sit up! He is so close to rolling over, too! Bennett has been sleeping pretty well at night. The last few nights he has slept for 5 hours before waking up to eat. AWESOME!!! :) Everyday he does something different and amazes Matt and I! We are constantly reminded that Bennett is the coolest little guy in the world and we are so incredibly lucky to have him in our lives!



This weekend the three of us met up with Sherry, Matt, Mason and Emma at 'Ol Shawnee Days. Bennett watched his first parade full of horses, tractors (which cousin Mason calls "E-I-O's"), fire trucks, and lots of drums! He definitely had a lot to look at! Next year we are going back for sure!! Here are some pictures from Bennett's 14th week!




Our darling little guy. He has great head control!


He's quite the poser. Check out those big blue eyes!!


So happy! I love this picture!


So silly!



The three of us at the parade!


Daddy and Bennett.


Me and the dude.



Matt, Mason, Sherry and Emma.


Sherry and I with the sleeping babies.

1 comment:

  1. Keep the pics coming Jessica! You are such a beautiful family, I love the Bennett updates. :) Hope he's digging on his new daycare lady!

    ReplyDelete