Week 15 was a busy one!! Matt and I brought home the new addition to our family - a new car...or what I like to call my "mommy-mobile." We welcomed a new Toyota Highlander to the family - and so far it has been AWESOME! 4 doors and one baby carrier is so much easier than 2 doors, baby carrier and a tall mommy and daddy!
Bennett is doing great! He still hasn't rolled over yet, but we are convinced that it will be any day. We play with him on the floor any chance we get - I really don't want him to roll over at daycare for the first time and miss it! So there is plenty of floor time at our house. He rolls to the side, but can't quite get over his little arm. Bennett has started to laugh more distinctively now, which is so much fun to hear. Bennett's Aunt Sherry really had him going the other night, he even got the hiccups!
Daycare is going great. It is nice that he is finally starting to get into a routine. He loves watching all the other kids there and all the kids love watching him, too. :) Next weekend Bennett and Emma are getting Baptized at Visitation Catholic Church in Kansas City. We are really excited! Don't worry...I will post pictures as soon as I can!! Until then, here are some pictures from this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment