Friday, May 29, 2009

13 weeks

Bennett enjoyed some awesome Daddy time this week! I had to go back to work on Tuesday...which was a very sad and very hard thing to do! 3 months sure did go by fast!! So while I started back at work, Matt took a week of vacation to hang out with "Baby B" before he starts daycare next week. I think they had some great bonding time...and I got to experience for the first time how awesome it is to come home to Bennett after a long day at work! This week Bennett tried his exer-saucer for the first time! He loves it and is still learning all of the fun things it can do. Bennett and Emma also celebrated their 3 month birthdays at Aunt Francine's house and Grammy made her fantastic ice cream sandwich cake to celebrate! All in all it was a pretty awesome week for Bennett!!


Bennett in his exer-saucer.


What a big guy!


He has really started to drool lately!


Check out those chubby legs and feet!


He loves spinning the wheel! That was the first toy he mastered!


Bath time! This towel wrap used to be huge on him!!


All about the fists.


Matt, Sherry, Bennett and Emma at their birthday celebration.


AWESOME cake! Thanks Grammy!


Mason got to help the babies blow out the candles...and helped himself to a cookie! He had wild man hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment