Matt, Bennett and I just got home from Bennett's 4 month doctor's appointment! The above picture was taken while Bennett was on the doctor's table waiting for the doctor! I took it with my cell phone so it is a little fuzzy. Bennett did great and was so smiley! His development is right on track and the doctor was very impressed with how well Bennett was holding his head up and holding his body up while doing some tummy time. Matt and I were super excited to learn his new stats...and we definitely weren't surprised with what we found out. Bennett's head is now 16.69" and in the 52nd percentile. He weighs 15 pounds and 13.8 ounces and is in the 67th percentile. And...last but not least...Bennett is 26.75 inches long and in the 94th percentile!!! Woo hoo! We have a tall boy on our hands! Everything went well, and even the shots weren't quite as bad as I was thinking...Mommy and Daddy didn't cry this time! Bennett cried for a little while and then calmed down and had a nice little nap on the car ride home! He is in good spirits now playing in his exersaucer and later will enjoy a warm bath!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
The results are in!!! (Bennett's 4 month doctor's appointment!)
Matt, Bennett and I just got home from Bennett's 4 month doctor's appointment! The above picture was taken while Bennett was on the doctor's table waiting for the doctor! I took it with my cell phone so it is a little fuzzy. Bennett did great and was so smiley! His development is right on track and the doctor was very impressed with how well Bennett was holding his head up and holding his body up while doing some tummy time. Matt and I were super excited to learn his new stats...and we definitely weren't surprised with what we found out. Bennett's head is now 16.69" and in the 52nd percentile. He weighs 15 pounds and 13.8 ounces and is in the 67th percentile. And...last but not least...Bennett is 26.75 inches long and in the 94th percentile!!! Woo hoo! We have a tall boy on our hands! Everything went well, and even the shots weren't quite as bad as I was thinking...Mommy and Daddy didn't cry this time! Bennett cried for a little while and then calmed down and had a nice little nap on the car ride home! He is in good spirits now playing in his exersaucer and later will enjoy a warm bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you really have any doubt about his tallness? :) Glad to hear he's healthy and happy and that Mom and Dad are surviving shot appointments.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all of these pictures!! I can't wait to see this little man tonight! And I agree about doubting his height....we all knew he was going to be taller than me by the time her turns 5! He's well on his way!
ReplyDelete