What a busy week!! Matt, Bennett and I drove to Manhattan to attend Bennett's Aunt Anne's graduation from K-State. Besides attending the ceremony, we visited City Park with Grandma and Grandpa Wertzberger and played on the awesome play ground! I was super excited because they had what I call "mommy swings" that you can sit in and swing with your baby. Bennett loved swinging and I loved it, too! The next day we made the trip to Lawrence for Bennett's Uncle Joe's graduation from KU. It was such a hot day, but all things considered, Bennett was a trooper!! Here are some pictures from the weekend...and a few other pics of Benny Boy. Enjoy!

Looking stylish in his awesome shoes and his tiger outfit. He looks great in green!

Getting excited for his trip to Manhattan.

All about the fists.

Hanging out in City Park in Manhattan! This slide was way to fast!! I almost wiped out!

Bennett and Daddy on the bulldozer.

Grandma Linda helping Bennett.

What an awesome park!!!

Daddy and Bennett at Aunt Anne's graduation from K-State.

Sleepy tired....it was a LONG ceremony!

Posing with the graduate.

Bennett waiting for Uncle Joe to walk down the hill at KU.

Bennett inside Memorial Stadium on the KU campus.

Group photo with the graduate.

It was a hot day...and Bennett was tired.

Bennett with Uncle Joe.

"Mmmmm...Elliott is delicious!!!"

Love the crossed legs.

Just hanging out on the boppy with his cool toy.

Bennett in his jammies.

Bennett with Minnie Mouse. She loves him.
No comments:
Post a Comment