Friday, May 22, 2009

12 weeks!


Bennett had an awesome 12 week photo session...so awesome in fact that I had a terrible time just choosing a couple pictures. :) This week Bennett started using his Bumbo chair and he loves it!! He really enjoys sitting up and enjoys his new view point sitting in the chair. We also attended a highschool graduation party for my cousin Matthew...so there was a lot of fun cousin time between Bennett, Emma and Mason. Check it out!!


"Oh yeah...I'm a big deal."


"Check out this fist! I love to put it in my mouth!"


Bennett and his puppy dog Roxy, and Roxy's dinosaur toy.


Happy, happy, happy camper!!


Love him!


"Mmmmm.....fists!"


Flexed toes.

What a sly smile!


Bennett in his Bumbo chair in his awesome dino outfit!


Love those baby blues!


Working up a smile...



A tray full of toys.


Bennett and Emma hanging out.


Cousin Mason taking care of the babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment