Monday, July 27, 2009

5 months!!

Bennett had a great 5 month birthday! Grammy, Poppy, Aunt Sherry, Uncle Matt, Mason and Emma came over for pizza and cake! Bennett loved playing on the floor with cousin Mason! Mason kept getting toys out of Bennett's toy box, would hand them to Bennett and say "Here you go buddy." It was precious! I got some great pictures of them hanging out. Bennett was so worn out that he even fell asleep before his guests went home. What an evening! I can't believe that he is already 5 months old!!


Happy in his jumper!

Ready to celebrate!

Posing with his new backpack from Grammy and Poppy...and playing with his foot.

Getting a nice hug from cousin Mason. So sweet.

They were having a great time playing on the floor.

Bennett and Mason holding hands. I LOVE that they are such good friends!

Posing with the new toy Grandma and Grandpa W. gave him. He looks pretty relaxed.

Flying with his hand in his mouth!

Bennett fell asleep early! He was exhausted from all the celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment