Saturday, July 18, 2009

20 weeks...

What an exciting week! Bennett went to his first Royal's game! Grammy, Poppy, Sherry, Matt, Mason and Emma, and Matt, Bennett and I (whew....that's a mouthful!) went to cheer on the Royals as they played Tampa Bay! This was my first game this season so I got to see all the new renovations to the stadium! It looks great and definitely needed the facelift! Our seats were awesome and Bennett loved all the action! He even received a certificate for attending his first ever Royals game! So cool! Bennett borrowed Mason's old Royals hat to wear to the game and looked pretty awesome wearing it! The game started at 7:05...and since Bennett's bedtime is 8:00, he definitely stayed out late! He finally fell asleep in the 6th inning and we left at the top of the 8th. He was such a trooper! Enjoy these pictures from week 20!
20 weeks! Such a big boy in his Bumbo!


Always so smiley!

Enjoying a little mommy time.

Bennett's first Royals game! Posing outside of Kauffman Stadium.

Pre-game pose.

The new outfield at Kauffman Stadium! The renovations are AWESOME!

Just the three of us. Bennett's eyes are on the outfield.

Mommy and Benny Boy.

I love this picture. What a fan!

Bennett and Daddy took a time out from watching the game to pose for a picture.

So big!

Happy camper.

Bennett fell asleep in the 6th inning. He was having way to much fun!

Woo hooo! Tummy time!

Bennett and Emma hanging out at Grammy and Poppy's.


I had to post this picture of Emma. Isn't she darling?! I love her blue eyes!

Bennett with his best friend, Mr. Binky.

No comments:

Post a Comment