This weekend Bennett enjoyed a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Wertzberger. They couldn't believe how much he has changed! Bennett also enjoyed spending time with his cousins Mason and Emma. Now that Bennett and Emma are older and can sit up on their own, they are starting to interact more and it is so cute to watch! I know the three of them are going to be such great friends! Bennett got his first Kansas City Chiefs experience on Sunday. Unfortunately I forgot my camera in the car, so I wasn't able to take any pics. Bennett didn't love the Chief's game...it was SUPER loud and a lot hotter than we had expected. We lasted until half time and then went home. We were able to get Bennett a first game certificate though! :) Here are some pics from Bennett's 29th week...including some funny shots of Bennett and Minnie.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment