Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bennett's First Easter!

We enjoyed our first Easter with Bennett! I made Bennett's Easter basket, and the Easter Bunny brought him some books, a rabbit stuffed animal and a lion toy. The Easter Bunny even decorated the outside of our house with balloons! At Grammy and Poppy's house, the Easter Bunny brought Bennett a rattle, an activity play mat and rabbit stuffed animal with his name embroidered on the ear. Bennett had a great day and was really good during Church and even took a long nap in the afternoon at Grammy and Poppy's house. Bennett had a great first Easter, loved the Easter Bunny and loves playing with all of his fun new toys.

Our house decorated by the Easter Bunny!

Bennett's Easter basket!

Bennett on the way to Church.

Bennett, Matt and I at Grammy and Poppy's house.

The Easter Bunny left tons of goodies!

Bennett with his Easter basket at Grammy and Poppy's.

He loves his new bunny!

Mason, Matt and Matt in there semi-matching sweaters.

Cute family pic. Bennett was so tired!

I loved snuggling with him!

We tried to have a photo session...but it didn't go to well...

All three cousins....

Bennett with his Easter basket at home.

What a soft bunny!

"I love it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment