Matt and I took Bennett to the doctor last Friday because he was getting extremely fussy after he would eat. We went through a couple weeks where it seemed like all he did was cry...we weren't sure if it was colic or tummy trouble or something else. The doctor diagnosed reflux and gave us a prescription. I am so happy to say that Bennett is feeling SO much better and doesn't seem as uncomfortable anymore. Hopefully the medicine will continue to work and Bennett will remain as happy as he is now! :)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
6 weeks!!
Bennett is 6 weeks old! Hooray!
Matt and I took Bennett to the doctor last Friday because he was getting extremely fussy after he would eat. We went through a couple weeks where it seemed like all he did was cry...we weren't sure if it was colic or tummy trouble or something else. The doctor diagnosed reflux and gave us a prescription. I am so happy to say that Bennett is feeling SO much better and doesn't seem as uncomfortable anymore. Hopefully the medicine will continue to work and Bennett will remain as happy as he is now! :)

Matt and I took Bennett to the doctor last Friday because he was getting extremely fussy after he would eat. We went through a couple weeks where it seemed like all he did was cry...we weren't sure if it was colic or tummy trouble or something else. The doctor diagnosed reflux and gave us a prescription. I am so happy to say that Bennett is feeling SO much better and doesn't seem as uncomfortable anymore. Hopefully the medicine will continue to work and Bennett will remain as happy as he is now! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is such a cute picture!! -Rebecca
ReplyDelete