Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just a few more days...


Well, with just 12 days left (or less!) until we meet our little dude, Matt and I have been pretty busy making sure everything is ready for Bennett's big arrival!  Every week I seem to be adding more and more to the to do list.  I guess you could say that I am an expert at nesting...or I just really love crossing things off of lists.  Either way, when it comes to cleaning out closets, doing laundry, organizing everything in our house and potentially painting a bathroom this weekend (don't worry, the doctor is fine with it), I'd say that our house is pretty much ready to go!  Of course Matt and I are ready to go, too!  We can't wait to meet our little future NBA star.  The doctor has reassured us that our baby will be a long one, but of course we kind of guessed that already.  ;)  So with this blog, not only can I cross one more thing off of my list, but Matt and I can keep family and friends up to date on our soon to be family of three!  We hope you enjoy our future updates!  There have been many requests to see pictures of Bennett's nursery, so here you go!















2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I am sure Bennett will be always be relaxed and never fuss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a nursery. Very modern & cool! LOVE the colors. It will surely feel complete soon cries and laughter fill it. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete